Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tired Of Drama .

A reflection of faces shattered ,
resembles pieces of life ,
lost in depths of sorrow ,
unknown .
yet clinging to the edge of nothing ,
I await to alas lose all strength .

Losing will power, I submit .
to the agony residing .
inside the walls of illusion, which
I, myself
have created to pretend a sanctuary;
pretend I will find a way.

Still I cling in desperation
hoping one day this will end,
presenting a release from within
myself.
Until then, though, I'm lost in solitude~
the insanity of mind, which has become me. 






wahaha ~ jom2 . kita bjiwang2 kjap .
hmm . this is my life . 
saz dah btul2 gve up . i'm really2  tired with his drama .
emm , sapa yg xpnat kn . mna masalah dgn dya , fmily , my stdiest , frenz and .........
ooh my gosh . i cn't fce it on the sme time .


but , wht i cn to do . ? nothing .
cuma stu jln je . berserah pd ALLAH . 
tbahkn hti n dri ne tuk jlani khidupan sharian . wlupn brat . 
huh ~ 
my day just full with problems . small problms n big problms .
so mny kind of problm tht i've . korg xda kn ? saz ada . hhe ~


and ! stu2nya cra saz lpaskn tnsion n luahkn prasaan ..
menghadap crmin . look deep ,deeper n deepest into my eyes . 
say : WHY ? why me ?
apa kkurangan diri ak ? 
yeah ! itu yg saz bt . 
pngakuan : memg xda spa yg smpurna pn kat dnia ne kn .
just soaln saz dpan crmin tuh , untk lpaskn je . dah x trkawal emosi .
tu lh stu2nya cra yg saz bt . after tht , i'll be cool . tnang sgt2 .
smetimes , the mirror lh jd "pendengar" stia sgala msalah saz . wlupn ia xbleh slsaikn .


kengkadang korg tgk saz snyum , hapy , laugh . deep in my heart i'm very2 sad .
huhu ~
yeah ~ tht's me , lot of problm in mind !

No comments:

Post a Comment

budak comot conteng2 .

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

saz shoutbox !


ShoutMix chat widget

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP