Tuesday, February 15, 2011

love ? just make us suffer ! i hate it but ❤ it ~






daniel : "hello , saz . i wnt to tell u smethng abt my brother ."
me : "abt ash ? yeah , why ? anythng hppen ?
daniel : "oh no , yeah . n it's so critical . i dn't know wht hppen to this guy . ples help him saz. ples .. i'm begging . he is my brother . i ❤ him "
me : "oke2 . i know , but ples tell me the full story first . how cn i know if u ddn't tell me ."
daniel : "u know ? ash start to drink the alcohol , smoking . he back to his bad behavior . start a clubbing , alwys come home late . alwys ddn't do his pray@solat . lastly , abt the part time wif mr. Hong . also he resignation . i really dn't know wht hppen . do u hve a problem wif ur rlationshp ?"
me : "wht ? relationshp . (ish , how i'm going to tell him r ?) no , like ths . we've broke up was long . it is resistion from ur mother . so , i must accept it . not me . but , WE !"
daniel : "i think this is the problem . his class also he ddn't enter . ples saz . try talk to him . "



wei ! i cn be crazy ooh . ASHME DANISH SAFWAN ! the nme that i cn erase n throw awy from my memory also from my life .
but , why ? why do u torment urself like this .? i dn't wnt to make u suffer syg .


i can't do anythng wif our relationshp . it is abt ur fmily n then my family . they dn't wnt us in connection .


truely , i still ❤ u ash . still ❤ u .
yes , i know . i know u too . but , wht we cn do ha ? i ask u , wht we cn do to save this relation ?

i hve no idea abt it .



myb true wht ur mother told us . we need our own way .
u wif ur way .
n me wif my way .

u wif ur life .
n me wif my life .



but , we cn't accept it . look now ? wht hppen to u . u r not mnageable .
u scrified ur class , ur part time job as model , ur fmily , ur responsibility as a muslim . why cn be that dear ?







dn't do this . i'm pity to u .
i'll try call u tonight . insyaALLAH ~
if the intnational line is clear .
~ singapore n malaysia ~
impossible to be clear ~
but , i'll try it for u ASH ❤ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

budak comot conteng2 .

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

saz shoutbox !


ShoutMix chat widget

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP